Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Sep 18 2012

This email is coming from my companion's address because for some reason or another my account has locked me out, and I can't get that figured out. It's especially annoying because I had my email almost fully typed up already. I don't have it in me to type out another long email because this is frustrating, so I'll keep this one short. 

The big events of the week: The older generation is leaving, most of them left this morning. We're getting new roommates now, from the other districts, they are just moving into our room because there room has 6 people and ours just Elder Rozier and myself. Elder Rozier has a picture of our old roommates and us together, I'll get him to send it some time. 

Sunday's fireside was really good, it was by W. Tracy Watson, he talked about the Book of Mormon. He showed us the opening song from the musical the Book of Mormon (which made us all very uncomfortable, which was his intent) and talked about the Missionary Proselyting department (of which he is the director). Later on Sunday I saw Bednar's "Character of Christ" christmas devotional, which was even more spiritual that the Fireside. 

TRC was another highlight of the week as usual but now wierd concidences this time, haha. So here in the MTC we are cut off from news, so I get most of my news in the form of rumors and gossips. So I was very, very glad when Dad actually sent me a letter with some real information :) If anything else happens, or if anything else happened that you didn't mention, I'd really like to know! Thank you :) 

My favorite scripture of the week is Jacob 6:12. It goes: "O be wise;what can I say more?" Words to live by. That's all for now! Sorry this email is so short :P


Love,
Elder Ladd

No comments:

Post a Comment